Jumpstart your Career with Adszy. Join our thriving Software Start-Up today!
Current Position Openings:
Customer Success Advocate (CSA)
Adszy is a fast-growing tech start-up in St. Louis and we are seeking our first ever Customer Onboarding Specialist. Our company works with both resellers and merchants nationwide in which we need to provide excellent support.
Our proprietary digital ads platform integrates payment technology with the World’s first 100% trackable digital ads platform built exclusively for brick and mortar merchants.
We are seeking someone who is eager to get their feet wet in the tech scene while getting in at the ground floor of a thriving software start-up.
The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written skills, is well organized, energetic, and most importantly, extremely reliable. This job is ideal for someone who is either just entering the workforce or is seeking an exciting opportunity with significant upward mobility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones within first 3 rings to assist merchants with technical difficulties
- Utilizing our different CRM systems (Salesforce) and service technology platforms (Relay)
- Learn about the Adszy platform and our associated technologies such as payments platforms and point of sale terminals
- Manage requests from our resellers and partner community such as sending out applications via Docusign, documenting support cases, and onboarding new resellers
- Quarterly check-ins with new and existing customers to ensure customer success
- Programming and deploying our smart terminal technology which includes updating account information in our CRM such as serial numbers, login information, etc.
- Onboarding new merchants on the Adszy software using screen share technology
- Fulfilling and managing orders via our website including providing both resellers and merchants with tracking information for shipping
- Must have reliable transportation
- All applicants will be subject to a background check
- Must be available Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm CST
- College degree is preferred but not required
In order to be considered for the position, please submit a cover letter and your current resume. College degree is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year